Using Monte Carlo analysis to characterize the uncertainty in final acute values derived from aquatic toxicity data
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Traits-Based Ecological Risk Assessment (TERA): Realizing the Potential of Ecoinformatics Approaches in Ecotoxicology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 269–279, April 2011
How to Cite
McLaughlin, D. B. and Jain, V. (2011), Using Monte Carlo analysis to characterize the uncertainty in final acute values derived from aquatic toxicity data. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 269–279. doi: 10.1002/ieam.138
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2010 10:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!