Protection goals for aquatic plants
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 168–169, January 2013
How to Cite
Thursby, G. B. and Lewis, M. A. (2013), Protection goals for aquatic plants. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 168–169. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1380
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- 2004. Does functional redundancy exist? Oikos 104: 606–611. .
- 2010. Aquatic macrophyte risk assessment for pesticides. Boca Raton (FL): CRC Press. , , , , , , .
- 2002. Logical fallacies in the assessment of functional redundancy. Conserv Biol 16: 837–839. .
- 2007. Trophic relations in a stream food web: Importance of fatty acids for macroinvertebrate consumers. J N Am Benthol Soc 26: 509–522. , , .
- [USEPA] US Environmental Protection Agency. 1985. Guidelines for deriving numerical national water quality criteria for the protection of aquatic organisms and their uses. NTIS Report PB85-227049, EPA 822/R-85–100.
- 2009. Cadmium and zinc uptake and toxicity in 2 strains of Microcystis aeruginosa predicted by metal free ion activity and intracellular concentration. Aquat Toxicol 91: 212–220. , , .