Integrating toxicity reduction strategies for materials and components into product design: A case study on utility meters
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 319–328, April 2013
How to Cite
Lam, C. W., Lim, S.-R., Ogunseitan, O. A., Shapiro, A. A., Saphores, J.-D. M., Brock, A. and Schoenung, J. M. (2013), Integrating toxicity reduction strategies for materials and components into product design: A case study on utility meters. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 319–328. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1384
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 01:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!