Integrating toxicity reduction strategies for materials and components into product design: A case study on utility meters
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 319–328, April 2013
How to Cite
Lam, C. W., Lim, S.-R., Ogunseitan, O. A., Shapiro, A. A., Saphores, J.-D. M., Brock, A. and Schoenung, J. M. (2013), Integrating toxicity reduction strategies for materials and components into product design: A case study on utility meters. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 319–328. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1384
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 01:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.