Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
Evaluating cumulative effects of anthropogenic inputs in Prince Edward Island estuaries using the mummichog (Fundulus heteroclitus)
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 496–507, July 2013
How to Cite
Finley, M. A., Courtenay, S. C., Teather, K. L., Hewitt, L. M., Holdway, D., Hogan, N. S. and van den Heuvel, M. R. (2013), Evaluating cumulative effects of anthropogenic inputs in Prince Edward Island estuaries using the mummichog (Fundulus heteroclitus). Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 496–507. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1396
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 01:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- Canada Research Chair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!