The trouble with sustainability
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 343–344, April 2013
How to Cite
Calow, P. (2013), The trouble with sustainability. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 343–344. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1410
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- 2010. Ecological risk assessment should be value-relevant but not value-biased. Integr Environ Assess Manag 6:784–785. ,
- 2007. Nature and the economy. J Appl Ecol 44:475–487.
- 2009. Pricing nature: Cost-benefit analysis and environmental policy-making. London, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing. 353 p. ,
- 1945. The use of knowledge in society. Am Econ Rev 35:519–520.
- [SETAC] Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. 2011. The Berlin Declaration on sustainability. [cited 2012 October]. Available from: http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.setac.org/resource/resmgr/advisory_groups/berlin-declaration-sustainab.pdf