Letter to the Editor
The need for increased acceptance and use of spatially explicit wildlife exposure models
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Traits-Based Ecological Risk Assessment (TERA): Realizing the Potential of Ecoinformatics Approaches in Ecotoxicology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 156–157, April 2011
How to Cite
Hope, B. K., Wickwire, W. T. and Johnson, M. S. (2011), The need for increased acceptance and use of spatially explicit wildlife exposure models. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 156–157. doi: 10.1002/ieam.142
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2010 09:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!