Special Series: New Challenges in Ecological Risk Assessment
Highly time-variable exposure to chemicals—toward an assessment strategy
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages e27–e33, July 2013
How to Cite
Ashauer, R. and Brown, C. D. (2013), Highly time-variable exposure to chemicals—toward an assessment strategy. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: e27–e33. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1421
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 11:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!