EDITOR'S NOTE: This article represents 1 of 12 commentaries from selected representatives of the international scientific community, industry, and regulatory agencies, on the need for substantial changes and improvements in Ecological Risk Assessment. The series of articles is the follow-up to the Special Session “New Challenges in Ecological Risk Assessment,” held at the 6th SETAC World Congress/SETAC Europe 22nd Annual Meeting in Berlin (May 2012) and the opinion of the Scientific Committees of the European Commission, DG SANCO (SCHER, SCHENIR, SCCS) on “Addressing the New Challenges for Risk Assessment.”
Special Series: New Challenges in Ecological Risk Assessment
More ecological ERA: Incorporating natural environmental factors and animal behavior
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages e39–e46, July 2013
How to Cite
Bednarska, A. J., Jevtić, D. M. and Laskowski, R. (2013), More ecological ERA: Incorporating natural environmental factors and animal behavior. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: e39–e46. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1444
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 02:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- Jagiellonian University. Grant Number: DS 759
- EU 7th Framework Programme (project acronym CREAM). Grant Number: PITN-GA-2009-238148
- Scholarship of the Minister of Science and Higher Education for Outstanding Junior Researchers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!