This article represents 1 of 12 commentaries from selected representatives of the international scientific community, industry, and regulatory agencies, on the need for substantial changes and improvements in Ecological Risk Assessment. The series of articles is the follow-up to the Special Session “New Challenges in Ecological Risk Assessment,” held at the 6th SETAC World Congress/SETAC Europe 22nd Annual Meeting in Berlin (May 2012) and the opinion of the Scientific Committees of the European Commission, DG SANCO (SCHER, SCHENIR, SCCS) on “Addressing the New Challenges for Risk Assessment.”
Special Series: New Challenges in Ecological Risk Assessment
Use of new scientific developments in regulatory risk assessments: Challenges and opportunities
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages e85–e91, July 2013
How to Cite
Tarazona, J. V. (2013), Use of new scientific developments in regulatory risk assessments: Challenges and opportunities. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: e85–e91. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1445
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 02:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!