Special Series: New Challenges in Ecological Risk Assessment
Environmental exposure assessment of engineered nanoparticles: Why REACH needs adjustment
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages e15–e26, July 2013
How to Cite
Meesters, J. A., Veltman, K., Hendriks, A. J. and van de Meent, D. (2013), Environmental exposure assessment of engineered nanoparticles: Why REACH needs adjustment. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: e15–e26. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1446
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2013 11:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!