Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
Probabilistic analysis of risks to us drinking water intakes from 1,4-dioxane in domestic wastewater treatment plant effluents
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 554–559, October 2013
How to Cite
Simonich, S. M., Sun, P., Casteel, K., Dyer, S., Wernery, D., Garber, K., Carr, G. and Federle, T. (2013), Probabilistic analysis of risks to us drinking water intakes from 1,4-dioxane in domestic wastewater treatment plant effluents. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 554–559. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1448
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2013 10:59AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!