Use of multi-criteria decision analysis in regulatory alternatives analysis: A case study of lead free solder
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 652–664, October 2013
How to Cite
Malloy, T. F., Sinsheimer, P. J., Blake, A. and Linkov, I. (2013), Use of multi-criteria decision analysis in regulatory alternatives analysis: A case study of lead free solder. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 652–664. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1449
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 11:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Robert Wood Johnson Public Health Law Research Program
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.