Environmental Policy & Regulation
Medium-chain chlorinated paraffins (MCCPs): A review of bioaccumulation potential in the aquatic environment
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 78–86, January 2014
How to Cite
Thompson, R. and Vaughan, M. (2014), Medium-chain chlorinated paraffins (MCCPs): A review of bioaccumulation potential in the aquatic environment. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 78–86. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1452
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Euro Chlor, Avenue E Van Nieuwenhuyse 4, B-1160 Brussels, Belgium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!