Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
Toxicity of Pb-contaminated soil to Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica) and the use of the blood–dietary Pb slope in risk assessment
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 22–29, January 2014
How to Cite
Beyer, W. N., Chen, Y., Henry, P., May, T., Mosby, D., Rattner, B. A., Shearn-Bochsler, V. I., Sprague, D. and Weber, J. (2014), Toxicity of Pb-contaminated soil to Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica) and the use of the blood–dietary Pb slope in risk assessment. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 22–29. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1453
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- US Geological Survey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!