SETAC's Learned Discourses appearing in the first 7 volumes of the SETAC Globe Newsletter (1999–2005) are available to members online at http://communities.setac.net. Members can log in with last name and SETAC member number to access the Learned Discourse Archive.
Learned discourses: Timely scientific opinions
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 3, page 531, July 2013
How to Cite
(2013), Learned discourses: Timely scientific opinions. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 531. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1455
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!