Dempster-Shafer theory applied to regulatory decision process for selecting safer alternatives to toxic chemicals in consumer products
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 12–21, January 2014
How to Cite
Park, S. J., Ogunseitan, O. A. and Lejano, R. P. (2014), Dempster-Shafer theory applied to regulatory decision process for selecting safer alternatives to toxic chemicals in consumer products. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 12–21. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1460
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- Research and Education in Green Materials
- University of California Toxic Substances Research and Teaching Program. Grant Number: UC-44157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!