Life Cycle & Sustainabililty
Chemical footprint: A methodological framework for bridging life cycle assessment and planetary boundaries for chemical pollution
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 623–632, October 2013
How to Cite
Sala, S. and Goralczyk, M. (2013), Chemical footprint: A methodological framework for bridging life cycle assessment and planetary boundaries for chemical pollution. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 623–632. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1471
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!