Life Cycle & Sustainabililty
Life cycle-based water assessment of a hand dishwashing product: Opportunities and limitations
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 633–644, October 2013
How to Cite
Van Hoof, G., Buyle, B., Kounina, A. and Humbert, S. (2013), Life cycle-based water assessment of a hand dishwashing product: Opportunities and limitations. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 633–644. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1472
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 08:34AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!