A podcast discussing the contents of this article can be found at www.wiley.com/go/IEAMpod
Using sparse dose–response data for wildlife risk assessment
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 3–11, January 2014
How to Cite
Hill, R. A., Pyper, B. J., Lawrence, G. S., Mann, G. S., Allard, P., Mackintosh, C. E., Healey, N., Dwyer, J. and Trowell, J. (2014), Using sparse dose–response data for wildlife risk assessment. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 3–11. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1477
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!