Life Cycle & Sustainability
Understanding the impacts of allocation approaches during process-based life cycle assessment of water treatment chemicals
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 87–94, January 2014
How to Cite
Alvarez-Gaitan, J. P., Peters, G. M., Short, M. D., Schulz, M. and Moore, S. (2014), Understanding the impacts of allocation approaches during process-based life cycle assessment of water treatment chemicals. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 87–94. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1479
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- Formas. Grant Number: 2012-1122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!