Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
Focal species of birds in European crops for higher tier pesticide risk assessment
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 247–259, April 2014
How to Cite
Dietzen, C., Edwards, P. J., Wolf, C., Ludwigs, J.-D. and Luttik, R. (2014), Focal species of birds in European crops for higher tier pesticide risk assessment. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 247–259. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1487
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- European Crop Protection Agency (ECPA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!