Environmental Policy & Regulation
Pre-anthropocene mercury residues in North American freshwater fish
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 299–308, April 2014
How to Cite
Hope, B. K. and Louch, J. (2014), Pre-anthropocene mercury residues in North American freshwater fish. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 299–308. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1500
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 03:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!