Environmental relevance: A necessary component of experimental design to answer the question, “So what?”
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 311–312, April 2014
How to Cite
Rochman, C. M. and Boxall, A. B. (2014), Environmental relevance: A necessary component of experimental design to answer the question, “So what?”. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 311–312. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1515
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!