Risk mitigation measures for diffuse pesticide entry into aquatic ecosystems: Proposal of a guide to identify appropriate measures on a catchment scale
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 286–298, April 2014
How to Cite
Bereswill, R., Streloke, M. and Schulz, R. (2014), Risk mitigation measures for diffuse pesticide entry into aquatic ecosystems: Proposal of a guide to identify appropriate measures on a catchment scale. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 286–298. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1517
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2014 05:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety (BVL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!