Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
Semipolar polycyclic aromatic compounds: Identification of 15 priority substances and the need for regulatory steps under REACH regulation
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 415–428, July 2014
How to Cite
Schwarz, M. A., Behnke, A., Brandt, M., Eisenträger, A., Hassauer, M., Kalberlah, F. and Seidel, A. (2014), Semipolar polycyclic aromatic compounds: Identification of 15 priority substances and the need for regulatory steps under REACH regulation. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 415–428. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1526
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 02:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Environmental Research of the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety. Grant Number: FKZ 3110 64 405
- German Federal Environmental Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!