Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
Semipolar polycyclic aromatic compounds: Identification of 15 priority substances and the need for regulatory steps under REACH regulation
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 415–428, July 2014
How to Cite
Schwarz, M. A., Behnke, A., Brandt, M., Eisenträger, A., Hassauer, M., Kalberlah, F. and Seidel, A. (2014), Semipolar polycyclic aromatic compounds: Identification of 15 priority substances and the need for regulatory steps under REACH regulation. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 415–428. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1526
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 02:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Environmental Research of the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety. Grant Number: FKZ 3110 64 405
- German Federal Environmental Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!