The role of biomarkers in the assessment of aquatic ecosystem health
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 327–341, July 2014
How to Cite
Hook, S. E., Gallagher, E. P. and Batley, G. E. (2014), The role of biomarkers in the assessment of aquatic ecosystem health. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 327–341. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1530
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2014 01:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- University of Washington Superfund Research Program. Grant Number: NIEHS P42ES004696
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!