Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
A coupled stochastic/deterministic model to estimate the evolution of the risk of water contamination by pesticides across Canada
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 429–436, July 2014
How to Cite
Gagnon, P., Sheedy, C., Farenhorst, A., McQueen, D. R., Cessna, A. J. and Newlands, N. K. (2014), A coupled stochastic/deterministic model to estimate the evolution of the risk of water contamination by pesticides across Canada. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 429–436. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1533
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 08:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
- National Agri-environmental Health and Reporting Program of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!