Monitoring the aquatic toxicity of mosquito vector control spray pesticides to freshwater receiving waters
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 449–455, July 2014
How to Cite
Phillips, B. M., Anderson, B. S., Voorhees, J. P., Siegler, K., Denton, D., TenBrook, P., Larsen, K., Isorena, P. and Tjeerdema, R. S. (2014), Monitoring the aquatic toxicity of mosquito vector control spray pesticides to freshwater receiving waters. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 449–455. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1534
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2014 05:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- State Water Resources Control Board (Agreement Number 10-102-270)
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Supplemental Table 1. Summary of active ingredient detections and detections of other pertinent chemicals.
Supplemental Table 2. Summary of active ingredient detections and detections of other pertinent chemicals in sediment samples.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.