Characterization of field margins in intensified agro-ecosystems—why narrow margins should matter in terrestrial pesticide risk assessment and management
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 456–462, July 2014
How to Cite
Hahn, M., Lenhardt, P. P. and Brühl, C. A. (2014), Characterization of field margins in intensified agro-ecosystems—why narrow margins should matter in terrestrial pesticide risk assessment and management. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 10: 456–462. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1535
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2014 10:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- Federal Environment Agency. Grant Number: 3709 65 421
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Center
- University Koblenz-Landau to Melanie Hahn
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!