All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Conducting site-specific assessments of selenium bioaccumulation in aquatic systems†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Challenges Posed by Radiation and Radionuclide Releases to the Environment
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 314–324, July 2011
How to Cite
Ohlendorf, H. M., Covington, S. M., Byron, E. R. and Arenal, C. A. (2011), Conducting site-specific assessments of selenium bioaccumulation in aquatic systems. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 314–324. doi: 10.1002/ieam.157
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2011 11:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2010
Vol. 8, Issue 1, 210, Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!