Health & Ecological Risk
Regulatory consideration of bioavailability for metals: Simplification of input parameters for the chronic copper biotic ligand model
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Challenges Posed by Radiation and Radionuclide Releases to the Environment
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 437–444, July 2011
How to Cite
Peters, A., Merrington, G., de Schamphelaere, K. and Delbeke, K. (2011), Regulatory consideration of bioavailability for metals: Simplification of input parameters for the chronic copper biotic ligand model. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 437–444. doi: 10.1002/ieam.159
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2010 09:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!