Health & Ecological Risk
Effects of cumulative stress on fish health near freshwater outlet sluices into the sea: A case study (1988–2005) with evidence for a contributing role of chemical contaminants
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Challenges Posed by Radiation and Radionuclide Releases to the Environment
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 445–458, July 2011
How to Cite
Vethaak, A. D., Jol, J. G. and Martínez-Gómez, C. (2011), Effects of cumulative stress on fish health near freshwater outlet sluices into the sea: A case study (1988–2005) with evidence for a contributing role of chemical contaminants. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 445–458. doi: 10.1002/ieam.163
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2011 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!