Life Cycle & Sustainability
Toward sustainability: A case study demonstrating transdisciplinary learning through the selection and use of indicators in a decision-making process
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Challenges Posed by Radiation and Radionuclide Releases to the Environment
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 483–498, July 2011
How to Cite
Stahl, C., Cimorelli, A., Mazzarella, C. and Jenkins, B. (2011), Toward sustainability: A case study demonstrating transdisciplinary learning through the selection and use of indicators in a decision-making process. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 483–498. doi: 10.1002/ieam.181
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2011 12:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!