Broadening the ecology in ecological risk assessment
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Traits-Based Ecological Risk Assessment (TERA): Realizing the Potential of Ecoinformatics Approaches in Ecotoxicology
Volume 7, Issue 2, page 155, April 2011
How to Cite
Wenning, R. J. (2011), Broadening the ecology in ecological risk assessment. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 155. doi: 10.1002/ieam.184
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- 2006. Functional trait niches of North American lotic insects: Trait-based ecological applications in light of phylogenetic relationships. J North Am Benthol Soc 25: 730–755. , , , , , .
- 1994. The role of ecologists in ecological risk assessments. Bull Ecol Soc Am 75: 96–99. , , .
- 2008. Ecological risk assessment: From book-keeping to chemical stress ecology. Environ Sci Technol 42: 8999–9004. .