Special Series: Bayesian Networks in Environmental and Resource Management
An evolutionary Bayesian belief network methodology for participatory decision making under uncertainty: An application to groundwater management
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 456–461, July 2012
How to Cite
Farmani, R., Henriksen, H. J., Savic, D. and Butler, D. (2012), An evolutionary Bayesian belief network methodology for participatory decision making under uncertainty: An application to groundwater management. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 456–461. doi: 10.1002/ieam.192
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2011 09:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!