Special Series: Bayesian Networks in Environmental and Resource Management
An evolutionary Bayesian belief network methodology for participatory decision making under uncertainty: An application to groundwater management
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 456–461, July 2012
How to Cite
Farmani, R., Henriksen, H. J., Savic, D. and Butler, D. (2012), An evolutionary Bayesian belief network methodology for participatory decision making under uncertainty: An application to groundwater management. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 456–461. doi: 10.1002/ieam.192
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2011 09:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!