Special Series: Bayesian Networks in Environmental and Resource Management
Use of Bayesian belief networks for dealing with ambiguity in integrated groundwater management
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 430–444, July 2012
How to Cite
Henriksen, H. J., Zorrilla-Miras, P., de la Hera, A. and Brugnach, M. (2012), Use of Bayesian belief networks for dealing with ambiguity in integrated groundwater management. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 430–444. doi: 10.1002/ieam.195
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2011 09:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!