Special Series: Lab-Field Bioaccumulation Workshop
Bioaccumulation data from laboratory and field studies: Are they comparable?
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 13–16, January 2012
How to Cite
Burkhard, L. P., Cowan-Ellsberry, C., Embry, M. R., Hoke, R. A. and Kidd, K. A. (2012), Bioaccumulation data from laboratory and field studies: Are they comparable?. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 13–16. doi: 10.1002/ieam.196
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2011 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!