Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
Lead exposure and poisoning of songbirds using the Coeur d'Alene River Basin, Idaho, USA
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 587–595, October 2011
How to Cite
Hansen, J. A., Audet, D., Spears, B. L., Healy, K. A., Brazzle, R. E., Hoffman, D. J., Dailey, A. and Beyer, W. N. (2011), Lead exposure and poisoning of songbirds using the Coeur d'Alene River Basin, Idaho, USA. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 587–595. doi: 10.1002/ieam.201
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2011 10:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!