Altered egg size and selenium concentrations during and following exposure of fathead minnows (Pimephales promelas) to an industrial effluent
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Challenges Posed by Radiation and Radionuclide Releases to the Environment
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 504–506, July 2011
How to Cite
Driessnack, M. K., Jones, P. D. and Dubé, M. G. (2011), Altered egg size and selenium concentrations during and following exposure of fathead minnows (Pimephales promelas) to an industrial effluent. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 504–506. doi: 10.1002/ieam.203
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!