Special Series: Lab-Field Bioaccumulation Workshop
Explaining differences between bioaccumulation measurements in laboratory and field data through use of a probabilistic modeling approach
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 42–63, January 2012
How to Cite
Selck, H., Drouillard, K., Eisenreich, K., Koelmans, A. A., Palmqvist, A., Ruus, A., Salvito, D., Schultz, I., Stewart, R., Weisbrod, A., van den Brink, N. W. and van den Heuvel-Greve, M. (2012), Explaining differences between bioaccumulation measurements in laboratory and field data through use of a probabilistic modeling approach. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 42–63. doi: 10.1002/ieam.217
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 APR 2011 11:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!