Technology and the forces of nature: A lesson of humility calling for ecocentrism
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Challenges Posed by Radiation and Radionuclide Releases to the Environment
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 409–410, July 2011
How to Cite
Bréchignac, F. (2011), Technology and the forces of nature: A lesson of humility calling for ecocentrism. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 409–410. doi: 10.1002/ieam.241
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2011 08:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!