Recommendations from the international union of radioecology to improve guidance on radiation protection
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Challenges Posed by Radiation and Radionuclide Releases to the Environment
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 411–413, July 2011
How to Cite
Bréchignac, F., Bradshaw, C., Carroll, S., Jaworska, A., Kapustka, L., Monte, L. and Oughton, D. (2011), Recommendations from the international union of radioecology to improve guidance on radiation protection. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 411–413. doi: 10.1002/ieam.242
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2011 08:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2017
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!