Special Series: Lab-Field Bioaccumulation Workshop
Trophic magnification factors: Considerations of ecology, ecosystems, and study design
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 64–84, January 2012
How to Cite
Borgå, K., Kidd, K. A., Muir, D. C., Berglund, O., Conder, J. M., Gobas, F. A., Kucklick, J., Malm, O. and Powell, D. E. (2012), Trophic magnification factors: Considerations of ecology, ecosystems, and study design. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 64–84. doi: 10.1002/ieam.244
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2011 12:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2010
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.