A streamlined sustainability assessment tool for improved decision making in the urban water industry
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 183–193, January 2012
How to Cite
Schulz, M., Short, M. D. and Peters, G. M. (2012), A streamlined sustainability assessment tool for improved decision making in the urban water industry. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 183–193. doi: 10.1002/ieam.247
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2011 12:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!