Special Series: Bayesian Networks in Environmental and Resource Management
Integrating Bayesian networks and geographic information systems: Good practice examples
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 473–479, July 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, S., Low-Choy, S. and Mengersen, K. (2012), Integrating Bayesian networks and geographic information systems: Good practice examples. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 473–479. doi: 10.1002/ieam.262
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2011 11:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!