Life Cycle & Sustainability
Including ecotoxic impacts on warm-blooded predators in life cycle impact assessment
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 372–378, April 2012
How to Cite
Golsteijn, L., van Zelm, R., Veltman, K., Musters, G., Hendriks, A. J. and Huijbregts, M. A. (2012), Including ecotoxic impacts on warm-blooded predators in life cycle impact assessment. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 372–378. doi: 10.1002/ieam.269
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2011 02:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.