Environmental Policy & Regulation
Environmental engineering of navigation infrastructure: A survey of existing practices, challenges, and potential opportunities
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 175–182, January 2012
How to Cite
Fredette, T. J., Foran, C. M., Brasfield, S. M. and Suedel, B. C. (2012), Environmental engineering of navigation infrastructure: A survey of existing practices, challenges, and potential opportunities. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 175–182. doi: 10.1002/ieam.270
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2011 02:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!